If you feel the need to speak to someone, contact:
- Your local GP OR Southdoc Killorglin 1850 335 999
- Pieta House 1800 247247 OR text “Help” to 51444 OR email email@example.com – (suicide, self-harm)
- Samaritans 116 123 OR text 087-2609090 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org (At hand 24/7)
- Aware 1800 80 48 48 (depression, anxiety)
- Teen-Line Ireland 1800 833 634 (for ages 13 to 19)
- Childline 1800 66 66 66 (for under 18s)
Many people, especially younger people, don’t like talking on the phone and would feel much more comfortable texting.
Please click on the link below to view the JCPA privacy notice.
Please click on the link below to download the progressive pathways flyer
Please click on the link below to download a list of school closures for the academic year 2018-2019
Shown below is the Colaiste na Sceilge Girls Junior Rugby Squad, with their coach Tony Cournane, who competed in the Munster Finals in CIT on Thursday October 23
Please click on the link below to download the Skellig Centre for Research and Innovation; Skellig Vision 2050 Workshop flyer.
Please click on the link below to download the third year block timetable.
The HSE will run a FREE Safe Talk (Suicide awareness/Prevention) on Wednesday 25 April, 6:30 to 9:30 in CnS. Open to all over 18s. Please register with the school office from Monday, 23 April, to book your place and receive information for the talk.
Please click on the link below to download the flyer for the Kerry ETB Further Education and Training Fair brochure.